Saturday, November 02, 2013

The Returning Post

It has been such a long break from my blog, and not without an annoying reason, may I say as my blogs were under malicious attacks and I was under immense pressure to recover what I have taken so many years to build up.
I am glad to announce that things are looking up and I can finally access my blogs and also return to my writing to share more stories.

Thank you for waiting so patiently, as I assure you that you will not be disappointed with the stories and inspirations I have lined up, waiting to be posted on this blog and also the rest of my blogs as I look forward to a fresh return.
More stories for Starry starry Night - from the crypt to the interesting realms of faith, beliefs and the interesting cultures around the world.
Are we ready to take on more stories; bedtime stories or stories to share over tea times?

I am looking forward to hear from you if you have any to share as well....

Coming up soon...and happy that I can finally return to posting on this space! :-)

No comments: