Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Dukun...Coming Soon

Based on the true story of Mona Fandey; if you still remember the popular case of a lady with black magic powers who actually murdered a politician, this story actually was about that....adaptation.
I watched the trailer....it was pretty scary ooooo......with all those murmurings and chantings of the spells and jampi-style.....
Another mega Malaysian production....looking forward to see how this movie will impress and bring Malaysia to yet another round of the International Film festival...crossing my fingers *scared too* :P

1 comment:

hrtjhr said...

I think many players need the ro zeny, so more and more people beginning to buy ro zeny, but we can not buy the cheap ro zeny, this problem for us is very hard, so I hope who can tell me buy the ragnarok zeny.